Visitor Experience: Getting the Conversion
What kind of experience are people having on your website? Is your site professional
and easy to use? Can people find what they are looking for? Would they want to come back?
Knowing the answers to these questions is crucial for having a successful website.
If a visitor finds that your site takes forever to load, is impossible navigate and seems
to mock them by hiding the information they are looking for, they are likely to move on to
Want to make sure that your visitors have a great experience while on your site? Here are a few things to avoid:
- Slow load times
- Navigation that is difficult to find or use
- Too much distracting or annoying animated content
- Grammatical and spelling errors
Run through this visitor experience checklist to see if your site is sending the right message:
If you answered no to one or more of these questions, let us offer a hand. +91
981 1022 776, 981 0839 895. Or use the short form to the right to email us.
- Can you tell, in 4 seconds or less, what your company does?
- Can you tell why your company or product is better than the competition?
- Is your site's navigation easy to find and use?
- Can you get to the details about your products or service in less than 3 or 4 clicks?
- Is your site asking for the sale (conversion) by making it easy to add things to the cart or fill out a form?
- Is the information in your site convincing and authoritative?
- Is your website consistent with your offline branding?